01. Do you like blue cheese? No. Big, big no.
02. Have you ever smoked? Again, no. Never hold any temptation for me. *shrugs*
03. Do you own a gun? Yes. Dad was/is a hunter. Naturally his daughter had to go trough basic course. Therefore I have a gun but it's in dad's safety locker and I haven't used it in years.
04. What flavor Kool-Aid was your favorite? Sounds like band-aid... Germans don't have kool stuff like that. =D
05. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Considering that I haven't been to a doctor in two years... no.
06. What do you think of hot dogs? Yum! Though I rather like the tofu ones.
07. Favorite Christmas movie? Die Hard II. What? It's during Christmas.
08. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Orange juice or apple juice.
09. Can you do push ups? Hell, yeah. Back in the 90s I had this really silly wish to become a superhero. Therefore I had to be top-fit. *headdesk*
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? The necklace with an ankh my mother gave me. And the bracelet from my dad.
11. Favorite hobby? Reading and listening to music. [*snickers* koryou, I simply stole that from you!]
12. Do you have A.D.D? It's something bad, right? O_o
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? Always trying to help everyone and make sure they are happy.
14. Middle name? Ingrid Margarethe.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment! Wow, awesome underwater shoots. - Rapidshare, go faster! *headdesk* - If they don't have smoochies in the next chapter, I'll scream.
16. Name 3 drinks you drink regularly? Juice (orange, apple & cherry), hot chocolate, water.
17. Current Worry? Company. We need more big clients. *sigh*
18. Current hate right now? RL. It's eating up all of my time and I need my fandom-fix. *grumbles*
19. Favorite place to be? Right where I am - at home with my mom. :)
20. How did you bring in the New Year? At home with my mom and Tina Turner. [koryou! No hitting, please!]
21. Where would you like to go? Israel & America & Japan. Preferable spending like fours months in every country and send/bring back tons of stuff! I have it already planned out and made lists. *nods*
22. Name three people who will complete this: Whoever feels up to it! Heh.
23. Do you own slippers? Sort of. I own big, fuzzy Hello Kitty socks!
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Grey Levi's® shirt with grey Levi's® hooded sweatshirt.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Sure. Though in winter I like my fluffy blanket from lorettakay. *squishes*
26. Can you whistle? Sometimes. =D
27. Favorite color(s)? Silver, blue, black and white.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever song just got stuck in my braincells. Currently the one from Shrek, the main theme. Humming not only in the shower...
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Jo, Sam, Mo & Lee.
31. Favorite boy's name? Alexander,
32. What's in your pocket right now? Nada.
33. Last thing that made you laugh The really weird looking cherry chocolate muffin we made. Ahem.
34. Best bed sheets as a child? Sailor Moon. The one with Sailor Mercur. ^^
35. Worst injury you've ever had? Being 4 years old and getting hit by another kid with a brick at the right side of the head. Got a hole size of a cherry, had to stay in hospital for a week and can ever since see better in the dark. No kidding.
36. Do you love where you live? Yeah. It's nice. Though I could do without two or three people.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? Four. Two from the 90s. *lol*
38. Who is your loudest friend? Believe it or not, my mobile phone. Whenever I get text messages (which has nearly doubled mysteriously in the last months... O_ô), various ring tones (mostly Bon Jovi and Placebo) boom through the room. Ha.
39. How many dogs do you have? Dad's Jerry and three he's taking care of right now.
40. Does someone have a crush on you? No idea. Would be lovely, though. :D
41. What is your favorite book? Oh, how I hate this questions *sigh* I'll go with Tamora Pierce The Immortals series.
42. What is your favorite candy? Gummy bears and home-made cookies. *twirls*
43. Favorite Sports Team? Chicago Bulls.
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? A Sorta Fairytale and 9 Crimes. If possible only instrumental.
Phew, finished. I just relived my teenage years through this... no idea why... *is weird out*