1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
It wasn't possible but yet...
02. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
03. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Instant Star. What?
04. Without looking, guess what time it is?
05. What time it is?
06. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The TV, my sisters trying to bake muffins. (We're kinda alone.)
07. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
This morning to watch the sunrise.
08. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Caps from Instant Star.
09. What are you wearing?
Black pants, grey t-shirt and socks.
10. Did you dream last night?
Trees. And water. Lots of water. Was fun.
11. When did you last laugh?
I think about 15 minutes ago.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Oh, boy... posters of my sisters' and some stuff. I'm in their room.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
15. What is the last film you saw?
Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead's Man Chest (OMG, Depp!).
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A home for orphans and children who have no real family.
17. Tell me five things about you that I don't know.
1.) I died when I was four. A boy in the kindergarden hit me with a brick and managed to get a hole in my skull. On the way to the hospital, I stopped breathing and had to be reanimated. I can't remember much but I know that ever since I don't fear death anymore. It's just the next step. And when it comes, it comes.
2.) The only thing I can really cook are pancakes.
3.) I had an older brother but he died before he was born. He's my guardian angel now.
4.) My sister made me a fan of Instant Star and OMG, I like it *headddesk*
5.) I painted the entrance door in my old school pink.
18. Tell me five things about you that everyone knows
1.) I have a photographic memory.
2.) Books are love. I need them like other need food.
3.) Chocolate is my weakness.
4.) I'm a shipper of far too many pairings.
5.) I'm a girl.
19. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics.
That's a though question. I'd stop every single war and make the ones who are responsible feel the pain of the victims.
20. Do you like to dance?
Yeah, that's one of these questions. I like dancing. When no one else is looking ^^
21. George Bush.
So far my favourite president.
22. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
23. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
24. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Japan, USA, New Zealand - like right now!
25.If there is a heaven, what would you like to hear God say at the pearly gates?
She would probably sing a rock song like Knocking on heaven's door or something like that. Definitely something we do not expect. It's God.
And I'd like to tackle-hug-thank-you johnliz4ever (I love you so much, hon! *hugs*), timeboundpythia, jr_moon, valeria_sg_1, sarawu (Ich muss immer an den Elchtest bei deiner Karte denken ^^), deiann, hipapheralkus, atomicpagan and amanda_is_wacky for their most beautiful Christmas Cards I ever got!
And billy_red_ocean, jr_moon and nessaja82 for their presents ^^ I haven't open them yet and will wait till Christmas.
You are really the best friends a girl can ask for. I don't know what I would do without you. Thank you for being there for me ♥
Anyone wanting gummy bear muffins? Nah, not really... *sigh*